We are abiding by CDC restrictions for COVID-19. Please wear an approved mask when visiting the shops or arena. Our hours and player counts are in flux, visit us on social media for the latest info "TacticalAirsoftSupply" and "801airsoft". No masks or glove rentals will be available for the foreseeable future.
Hello and welcome to 801 Airsoft indoor war-game arena, with regards to participating in our venue (thanks to Covid 19) we have a few simple requirements for everyone to adhere to.
Following CDC guidelines for the state of Utah which can be found here https://coronavirus.utah.gov/utahs-moderate-risk-phase/
we are going to open our indoor arena at this time.
We have to make some simple modifications to our previous process so please read all the new updates and please come prepared to have a safe clean fun time.
- • Our STAFF/ Instructors will be monitoring each participant upon entrance and throughout the duration of the event for any signs of illness.
- • All Attendees will be self aware of the 6 foot social/physical distance while in the staging area/pro-shops.
- • Attendees must wear a face covering/mask which helps mitigate the spread of droplets they must provide or purchase one in store if the participant does not have one. you will not be able to participate with out one i.e (bandana, surgical 3ply, n95, must be worn between fights and when in the staging areas or pro-shops).
- • All Participants can use their regular face protection equipment (18 or under must have a anzi rated z87.1 full face mask no exceptions) during the event or when participating in physical activities (all participants must Donn a bandana, surgical 3ply, n95, balaclava or similar which must be worn between fights and when in the staging areas or pro-shops).
All high touch surfaces are being Steam cleaned and disinfected regularly by our STAFF/Instructors for your safety and ours. If you do not need to touch it, please do not.
- • All Bathrooms will be cleaned after each event to ensure a clean environment (remember to also clean up after your self) if you are making a mess you will be asked to clean it up this includes (spilled bb's, trash from anything of yours etc.)
- • You must provide all the required equipment to participate - UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE NO RENTAL EQUIPMENT WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
The 801 Rush
Now accepting bookings! Come play at Utah's best indoor airsoft arena.